It's common for a person living with dementia to become disorientated within their living space. This is why Find exists. But it's easy to lose track of time too, so the Communal Orientation Board is a great way to display the information people need to have a better knowledge of the time, day and date, the time of the year, what the weather is like and if there are any noteworthy birthdays or events that day.
Our Communal Orientation Board is designed for use in Communal area's and displays a range of essential, general information about the day. Many of our customers, particularly in care home settings will have a resident who 'looks after' the orientation board such that it becomes a daily activity for them too.
Custom Options: We appreciate that homes will often have specific requirements about the way their Orientation Board needs to look and the way it works. As we manufacture every board to order, there is a range of options available on request. If you would like the Orientation Board design changed in some way to make it more appropriate for your care setting, please get in touch. Most things are possible and many options will attract no extra cost.
The Communal Orientation Board features:
- Clock with German electronic movement
- Clock is protected by clear polycarbonate cover
- A full set of cards for the day, date and weather
- Daily event section "Today is..."
- Secure, simple, hidden fixings
- Dry-wipe, non-reflective surface
- Full set of card inserts for the day/date/month and a dry-wipe pen
- Ability to personalise "Home Name"
- 700mm(h) x 900mm(w)
- Quantity: 1