It's common for a person living with dementia to become disorientated within their living space. This is why Find exists. But it's easy to lose track of time too, so the Communal Orientation Board is a great way to display the information people need to have a better knowledge of the time, day and date, the time of the year, what the weather is like and if there are any noteworthy birthdays or events that day.
The Find day and night orientation board is an alternative version of an orientation board as suggested by one of our customers.
Suitable for a variety of care settings, the day and night orientation board is a simple, dry-wipe aid for recording important pieces of information like a doctor's appointment and is suitable for a variety of care settings.
- Simple, dry-wipe aid for recording important pieces of information like a doctor's appointment
- Day / Night inserts
- Full set of card inserts for the day/date/month and a dry-wipe pen
- Clock is protected by clear polycarbonate cover
- Secure, simple, hidden fixings
- Size: 420mm(h) x 594mm(w)
- Quantity: 1