The Mermaid hoist is a bath-side hoist that enables patients to safely transfer in and out of the bath.
The mermaid hoist for bath only has wooden and concrete floor fixings are supplied as standard and a lap strap for patient safety.
The side fit model hoist is designed to be fitted at the side of the bath for easy entering and exiting of the bath.
The electric hoist is designed with a emergency stop/emergency raise, detachable battery pack as well as having a hand control to operate the hoist.
Not suitable for all floors. Site survey may be required.
This product will require you to complete a specials form as certain items are unable to be returned unless faulty. Our customer care department will contact you in due course following your order.
- Hoist Position Type: Side Fit
- Hoist Type: Electric
- Seat: Standard
- Maximum Height to Base of Seat: 740mm
- Minimum Height to Base of Seat: 140mm
- Maximum Seat Travel: 485mm
- Maximum Seat Width: 450mm
- Maximum Width Between Arms: 395mm
- Maximum Seat Depth: 410mm
- Centre of Seat to Centre of Mast: 430mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius: 850mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius (with end fitting arm option): 865mm
- Maximum Clearance from Mast (to allow for seat rotation): 1000mm
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg (19.6st)
- Vat Deductable
- Maximum Patient Weight kg
- Hoist Type
- Hoist Fixing